FITLEGS AES Grip Compression Socks
Features FITLEGS® AES below-knee anti-embolism stockings are clinically effective in reducing the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis and are ideal to wear following your discharge from the hospital. It is designed to be worn during and immediately after your hospital stay whilst you still have substantially reduced mobility.
How to Use?
"Bought 2 compression stockings and 1 compression socks from Emz. I really love the compression stockings it’s comfortable, breathable and dont feel like it’s suffocating my legs."
"There's a really big difference in wearing compression socks vs normal socks. It's actually my first time using compression socks and I am super happy with my decision to try. Now my legs are more comfortable after work!"
- Helps to prevent DVT by applying gradated pressure to the leg
- Soft microfibre fabric absorbs moisture which prevents swollen ankles
- Circulation is improved through the specially designed stretchable fabric
- Microfibre material allows for ultimate comfort on long journeys
- High compression level of 14 - 17mmHg