FITLEGS® anti-embolism stocking is our traditional DVT stocking. They are comfortable to wear and clinically effective in reducing the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis.
FITLEGS™ are designed to be worn during and immediately after your hospital stay whilst you still have substantially reduced mobility. Once your mobility has recovered we would recommend Fitlegs Everyday or Fitlegs Life to continue getting the beneficial effects of compression socks.
Features and Specifications
FITLEGS® Anti-Embolism stockings:
- Have a loose weave around the toes for easy inspection of the skin
- Contain a heel pad to increase comfort
- Have a universal fit – no left or right foot selection required
- Are a class 1 medical device
- Size: S, M, L, XL, Plus (Only for Below Knee | Open Toe | Beige)
- Length: Below Knee (Open Toe), Thigh Length (Closed Toe)
- Color: Teal, Beige
- Compression Level: 18mmHg
Measurement (at the ankle)
- Small: 19-23cm
- Medium: 23-26cm
- Large: 26-29cm
- Extra Large: 29-33cm
- Plus: 33-35cm (Only for Below Knee | Open Toe | Beige)
For ankle sizes lesser than 19cm or larger than 33cm, please enquire with us separately.
- G&N407014-23 (Beige)
- G&N402000-7 (Teal)
Enjoy 10%OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers. Free delivery. (Kindly note: Promotion is not valid if the item is on discount.)
DELIVERY AND GST
Price is inclusive of delivery charges and GST.
1-on-1 exchange in the case of product defects.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-policy for more information.
For any inquiries, please contact us at 6305 2525/45.