The GRPro 2.1 cold and compression control unit seamlessly integrates two proven therapies to help you finish strong, maximize your rehab, and get back to the things that matter.
- Active Cryotherapy
Rapidly circulating ice water continuously, consistently, and comfortably cools the affected site to effectively reduce edema (swelling), muscle spasms, and pain.
- Intermittent Compression
Pneumatic compression mimics natural muscle contractions to gently pump away edema and stimulate the flow of oxygenated blood.
- Circumferential Coverage
Anatomically designed wraps surround the affected body part, increasing surface area and contact for more effective cryotherapy.
- Faster, Deeper Cooling
Faster, deeper, longer-lasting cooling means safer treatments, with minimized frostbite risk and proven reductions in the use of opioid pain medications.
- Portable Convenience
With an available battery pack and carry bag, the system is portable for use at home or office, on the sidelines, or wherever treatment is required.
- Simple, Intuitive User Control
The GRPro 2.1 features a simple and intuitive interface so patients and athletes can work with their physicians and trainers to use hassle-free, pre-set programs and customize temperature, compression, and treatment time settings with the touch of a button or turn of a dial – making it easy to follow protocols and assure personal comfort.
Applications and Benefits
- Activate next-level injury and post-op recovery
- More effective cooling that other rice methods
For injury and post-op recovery, the dynamic, clinically proven GRPro® 2.1 System offers more benefits compared to traditional, passive RICE applications. And the revolutionary Med4 Elite® System goes further, integrating four evidence-based therapeutic modalities to help people get back to what matters.
- Other clinical benefits
✓ Reduces patient opioid consumption and may allow for earlier discontinuation of opioid medications in certain patients.1,2,3,4,5
✓ Decreases pain and edema.1,6,7,8
✓ Increased post-operative range of motion in ACL patients.2
✓ May increase patient satisfaction with the recovery process.1,6,9
✓ May lead to early hospital discharge [shorter length of stay] in some patients.5,6
✓ May lower postoperative blood loss.
Three settings of cyclical pneumatic (air) compression or the option of no compression:
- High (5 to 75 mm Hg): Approximately 2 to 3 minutes of inflation and 1 minute of deflation.
- Medium (5 to 50 mm Hg): Approximately 2 to 3 minutes of inflation and 1 minute of deflation.
- Low (5 to 15 mm Hg): Approximately 4 to 5 minutes of inflation and 1 minute of deflation.
Adjustable set-point cold
Provides consistent temperature across the wrap, improving patient comfort and safety. Cold therapy between 35°F to 50°F (when control unit reservoir full of ice).
Digital timer & preset protocols
For convenient management and treatment of time, without having to continually monitor the system, the Timer can be set for a specific treatment time up to 90 minutes or use one of the available programs which continuously alternate between treatment and rest cycles. Available preset programs include:
- Program 1 30 minutes on, 30 minutes sleep. No pressure.
- Program 2 30 minutes on, 30 minutes sleep. Low pressure.
- Program 3 30 minutes on, 30 minutes sleep. Medium pressure.
- Program 4 30 minutes on, 60 minutes sleep. No pressure.
- Program 5 30 minutes on, 60 minutes sleep. Low pressure.
- Program 6 30 minutes on, 60 minutes sleep. Medium pressure.
- Dimensions: 7.5” W x 16” L x 7.75” H (19cm W x 40.6cm L x 19.7cm H)
- Weight: (Empty) 7.3 lbs (3.3kg)
- Hose Connections: 1 port
- 550500-03 | GRPro 2.1 (includes Control Unit, AC Adapter, and 1.8m Connector Hose)
- 550500-13 | GRPro 2.1 Medical (includes Control Unit, AC Adapter, and Medical Connector Hose)
Enjoy 10%OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers. Free delivery. (Kindly note: Promotion is not valid if the item is on discount.)
DELIVERY AND GST
Price is inclusive of delivery charges and GST.
1 year against manufacturing defects.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-policy for more information.
This product is available for rental as well. Please contact us to find out more.
For any inquiries or shipping information overseas (outside SG), please contact us at 6305 2541/45. You may also email us at email@example.com.