DU4 model is suitable for high-risk patients. This high-end system offers a full house of features including a low-pressure alarm, mains failure alarm, system fault alarm, and the option to run in either static or dynamic mode. It is operating on 2-in-1 therapy and gives comfort to the patients while resting with quietness in the pump. The combination of a sophisticated pump, 300um PU film air cells, and a 50mm foam insert within the base, and a vapor-permeable Dartex top cover ensures clinical excellence. The HF-welded ‘Dartex’ material outer cover stretches in multiple directions, has excellent permeability properties, and long life while meeting stringent infection control requirements.
- Individually replaceable cells with safety
- waterproof cover
- CPR-function with transport function
- Unique design for easy handling and usage
- Welded cover seams
- Fully automated pump that adapts individually
- User-friendly interface
- Audible and visual notifications
- Two program modes: Alternating and Static
- Silent running and vibration-free
- Dimension: 1990 X 900 X 150mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Maximum load capacity: 159kg
- No of cells: 20
- Material: PU
- Dimension: 265 x 175 x 90mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Alternating cycle time: 12mins
- GIC 984204 DU4 Replacement System
Enjoy 10%OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers. Free delivery.
DELIVERY AND GST
Price is inclusive of delivery charges and GST.
1 year against manufacturing defects.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-policy for more information.
For any inquiries, please contact us at 6305 2525/45.