The Gio-Form Hybrid system is a dynamic alternating mattress replacement system combining the benefits of modern foam technology and traditional dynamic air mattresses. The design is for patients considered to be at ‘Very High Risk’ of developing a pressure ulcer. This ‘Plug and Play’ system is very simple to use and requires minimum basic training to operate. It is ideal use in the community. A combination of the quietest pump on the market and high comfort levels, this system offers a very flexible package with little or no disruption to patient comfort due to the simplicity in setting up in order to meet a particular patient’s clinical requirements. This, in turn, significantly reduces decontamination and logistical costs. The HF-welded ‘Dartex’ material outer cover stretches in multiple directions, has excellent permeability properties, and a long life while meeting stringent infection control requirements.
- Individually replaceable cells with safety
- Waterproof cover
- CPR-function with transport function
- Unique design for easy handling and usage
- Welded cover seams
- Fully automated pump that adapts individually
- User-friendly interface
- Audible and visual notifications
- Two program modes: Alternating and Static
- Dimension: 1990 X 900 X 150mm
- Weight: 14kg
- Maximum load capacity: 250kg
- Material: PU
- Dimension: 265 x 175 x 90mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Alternating cycle time: 12mins
- GIC 984601 Hybrid System
Enjoy 10%OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers. Free delivery.
DELIVERY AND GST
Price is inclusive of delivery charges and GST.
1 year against manufacturing defects.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-policy for more information.
For any inquiries, please contact us at 6305 2525/45.