KXY DR-A539-1 hospital nursing bed is suitable for usual home usage. The bed can be adjusted up to the caregiver's height for ease of transferring the patient. The backrest and knee rest can be adjusted to meet the patient’s comfort. The aluminum side rail is to prevent the patient from falling as it is full-length. The locking system of the bed is controlled by a central brake bar at the end of the footrest area.
A 3” regular foam mattress will be provided. Air mattresses or pressure foam relief foam mattresses are recommended for the prevention of pressure injury.
- Hi-Lo, back, knee rest function adjustable via remote handset
- Aluminum collapsible side rails (6 bars)
- Detachable plastic ABS head and footboard with Crashworthy bumpers at corner
- Central locking mechanism
- 4 x 125mm diameter castors with full swivel
- Comes with 1 x IV pole, 1 x PU foam mattress (3”)
- Type of Crank: Automatic
- Material: Anti rust powder coated treatment
- Max Weight Capacity: 250.0 kg
- Dimension: 83.5” (L) X 38.2” (W) X 17.7”/27.6” (H)
Enjoy 10%OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers.
DELIVERY AND GST
Price is inclusive of delivery, installation charges and GST. Extra charges will be required if it requires carrying to 1 level or more.
1 year against manufacturing defect.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-policy for more information.
For viewing or enquiring, please contact us at 6305 2525/45.