Rototrac is mainly designed for Inversion Therapy, which involves using gravity to straighten and elongate the spine, which results in more relaxed back muscles.
Functional gravity inversion table with “head down” position relieves the spinal discs and relaxes muscular tension. The device can use also people with no back problems, but who wantto stay healthy and to have good shape. Rototrac increases flexibility and blood circulation.
- Foldable, for easy storage,
- Extra-long back rest fully padded for comfort and support,
- Designed to accommodate users from 150 to 205 cm tall and up to 136 kg,
- 7-step angle adjustment,
- 3-step feet rest adjustment,
- 4 ergonomic ankle holders padded with foam EVA,
- Special lever mechanism for ankle stabilization,
- Long safety handles that makes exercising more secure,
- 4 round non-slip rubber floor stabilizers,
- Made of steel tubing for durability with powder/zinc-coated finish, with stainless steel elements.
- Dimension: 177cm L x 71 cm W x 125cm H
- Max Weight Capacity: 136kg
- Angle adjustment: 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 80, 90 degree
- Weight: 35kg
Meden Inversion Therapy Table | RotoTrac SR.ROTO.00
Enjoy 10%OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers. Free delivery.
DELIVERY AND GST
Price is inclusive of delivery charges and GST.
1 year against manufacturing defects.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-policy for more information.
For any inquiries, please contact us at 6305 2525/45.