No delivery service provided, please self-collect it from our showroom. Kindly call us at 6305 2558 / 9824 3388 to book a slot before making your way down.
Perfect for rehabilitation of the forearm and hand strength, the spring grips can be used at clinical or home programs. The distance between the handles from the outside edges are 2-3/4".
- Ideal for physical therapy clinic or home strength programs to increase hand and forearm strength for individuals with limited grasp or range of motion
- Spring grip provides 10 pounds of resistance for strength training and hand exercise
- Grip is designed with contoured handle and the distance between the outside edges of handles is 2-3/4 inch
- Comfortable grip is ideal for use during various physical therapy and rehabilitation exercises for hand arthritis or surgery, also beneficial for weightlifting
- Allows for you to progress and improve your strength as you go through the various resistance levels
Models and Specifications
- Spring Grips, 10Lb | A6162
- Spring Grips, 15Lb | A6163
- Spring Grips, 30Lb | A6164
Enjoy 10% OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers. Free delivery.
Price is inclusive of GST.
1 year against manufacturing defects.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-refund-policy for more information.
For any inquiries, please contact us at 6305 2525.