Perfect for rehabilitation of the forearm and hand strength, the spring grips can be used at clinical or home programs. The distance between the handles from the outside edges are 2-3/4".
- Ideal for physical therapy clinic or home strength programs to increase hand and forearm strength for individuals with limited grasp or range of motion
- Spring grip provides 10 pounds of resistance for strength training and hand exercise
- Grip is designed with contoured handle and the distance between the outside edges of handles is 2-3/4 inch
- Comfortable grip is ideal for use during various physical therapy and rehabilitation exercises for hand arthritis or surgery, also beneficial for weightlifting
- Allows for you to progress and improve your strength as you go through the various resistance levels
Models and Specifications
- Spring Grips, 10Lb | A6162
- Spring Grips, 15Lb | A6163
- Spring Grips, 30Lb | A6164
Enjoy 10%OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers. Free delivery.
DELIVERY AND GST
Price is inclusive of delivery charges and GST.
1 year against manufacturing defects.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-policy for more information.
For any inquiries, please contact us at 6305 2525/45.