The POLYFLOAT Dormira mattress is designed to redistribute interface pressure, reduce shear and provide comfort on profiling or non-profiling beds.
- Optimized Immersion and Development: The POLYFLOAT Dormira features a series of castellations across the mattress surface. These assist the foam to conform to individual body contours, which redistributes pressure by allowing the partial immersion and envelopment of the patient.
- Zoned Mattress: The POLYFLOAT Dormira mattress has dedicated head, torso and heel zones to provide the patient with optimal support and pressure redistribution across the body.
Assisted Patient Transfer: Intentionally wider edges on each side of the POLYFLOAT Dormira mattress enhance patient stability and assist with patient transfers and care.
- The multi-stretch cover reduces shear and friction during patient movement or manual repositioning. The material is waterproof and moisture-vapour permeable, contributing to the management of the skin ‘microclimate’ between the patient and support surface. All seams are welded to protect the inside of the mattress from any fluid ingress.
- Length: 1980mm
- Width: 880mm
- Depth: 150mm
- Weight: 11kg
- Weight limit: 185kg
- Foam density: 34kg/m3
- Fatigue rating: Very severe
- TAL PAD01 Polyfloat Dormira
Enjoy 10%OFF when you apply "FIRST10HFH" at checkout for first-time customers. Free delivery.
DELIVERY AND GST
Price is inclusive of delivery charges and GST.
1 year against manufacturing defects.
Please click https://www.healingfromhome.com/pages/return-policy for more information.
For any inquiries, please contact us at 6305 2525/45.